BOSSA BackpackUniversity Project (2013)
BOSSA Backpack is a 28L roll-top backpack designed for tourists travelling to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. It was designed to be fashionable, comfortable and secure.
- - Thermal compartment for 1,5L water bottle.
- - Internal detachable compartment for glasses, cameras and other gadgets, protecting them from scratches and wet clothes.
- - Handle with a built-in padlock (steel cable inside the handle).
- - External compartment hidden inside straps for credit cards, IDs, passports, etc.
- - Water and sand proof.
- - Made with Cordura fabric, lightweight ballistic fabric.
PS: Following photos represent the final prototype made for BOSSA Backpack.